Open Box: An item in excellent, new condition with no wear. The item may be missing the original packaging or protective wrapping, or may be in the original packaging but not sealed. The item includes original accessories.See the seller's listing for full details and description
Work or play on the move with the 15.6" 255 G8 Laptop from HP. Designed for remote computing, this laptop allows you to stay productive or entertained on the go. A dual-core AMD Athlon Silver processor and 8GB of RAM provide snappy processing power, while integrated AMD Radeon Graphics deliver an immersive viewing experience via the 15.6" HD display. A light design translates to less than 4 pounds of weight.
Store important files on the 256GB SSD. Need more space? Connect external drives and other wired accessories via a USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C and two Type-A ports. Connect to wireless peripherals using Bluetooth 5. Go online with Wi-Fi 5, or with wired Gigabit Ethernet via the RJ45 port. A wide dynamic-range HD webcam, integrated microphone, and speaker system enable remote video-conferencing. Stay secure, thanks to a firmware-based TPM. Physically secure the laptop using the lock slot and an optional cable lock. The HP 15.6" 255 G8 Laptop runs on the Windows 10 Pro 64-bit operating system.
- Lightweight Design
- The HP 255 G8 keeps up with mobile workstyles, thanks to a thin and light design. Featuring a narrow border for a high screen-to-body-ratio, this laptop provides ample screen space for crushing your workload or streaming content.
- Powerful Potential: Confidently complete projects with a dual-core AMD Athlon Silver CPU, 8GB of DDR4 RAM, and solid-state storage.
- Connection-Ready: Ready to connect to your favorite peripherals, this laptop features USB Type-C, RJ45, and HDMI ports, as well as Bluetooth 5 and Wi-Fi 5 connectivity.
- Conferencing Made Easy: video-conference on the go with the HD webcam, built-in microphone, and speakers. Featuring a wide dynamic range, the camera is optimized for performance in bright and dim lighting conditions.
- Solid-State Storage: Boot up and access apps faster with a 256GB SSD, which provides boosted performance over older hard-drive technology.
- HP Noise Cancellation: HP Noise Cancellation improves collaboration by applying noise-filtering technology to all inbound and outbound audio for effective online calls and meetings.
- Trusted Platform Module: The firmware-based Trusted Platform Module (TPM) provides hardware-based encryption keys to help secure your data, e-mail, and user credentials.
(Returns, refunds and/or exchanges are not accepted if the box/product has been damaged and/or altered.
In the case of gift boxes/gift sets, the purchased item must be returned with all it's original components. If the order consisted of more than one product, the order must be returned in full including all items.
Gifts and/or extras must also be returned with the purchased item.)