Enjoy your favorite tunes with our Supersonic Bluetooth Wireless Headphones and Mic 130BT with clear rich stereo music and no messy wires or arm bands! Stream music wirelessly to your headphones AND use the built-in speakerphone to receive calls. Controls are readily available on the unit so your phone can stay safely protected in your pocket or purse.
Professional Active Noise Cancelling Technology. Significant noise reduction for travel, work and anywhere in between. Advanced active noise reduction technology quells airplane cabin noise, city traffic or a busy office, makes you focus on what you want to hear, enjoy your music, movies and videos.
The Higher-quality Built-in Microphone for hands-free calls, is super convenient for you to free yourself from wires and answer calls clearly and without having to take your device out of the bag. Its battery is durable, so you can enjoy hours of fun without having to charge them regularly.
High performance headphones with clear, rich stereo music
Wireless built-in BT receiver allows you to wirelessly connect your iPad®, iPhone®, iPod®, Android™ tablet, HDTV, laptop, MP3 player & more
Built-in FM radio
Built-in microphone allows you to talk when you make a phone call
Aux 3.5mm input: gives you the option to connect to non-BT devices
Built-in micro USB input for charging
Built-in micro SD card slot
Adjustable folding design with soft head band and soft-cushioned earcups
CompuBoutique ("we" and "us") is the operator of (www.compuboutique.com) ("Website"). By placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
1. General Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
2. Free Shipping Shipping costs are Free in all our products for all USA.
3. Returns 3.1 Return Due To Change Of Mind CompuBoutique will happily accept returns due to change of mind as long as a request to return is received by us within 10 days of receipt of item and are returned to us in original packaging, unused and in resellable condition. Return shipping will be paid at the customers expense and will be required to arrange their own shipping. Once returns are received and accepted, refunds will be processed to store credit for a future purchase. We will notify you once this has been completed through email. (CompuBoutique) will refund the value of the goods returned but will NOT refund the value of any shipping paid. We only reefund the cost of shipping products we ship by mistake or manufacturing defects.
3.2 Warranty Returns Our products have warranty on manufacturing defects or defective materials. To benefit from the warranty, you must have your original purchase receipt with date readable. The warranty does not cover damages for the use and normal conditions, incorrect installation of software, misuse, defective repair, dismantling by unauthorized persons, use of voltages are incorrect, incidents resulting from acts caused by external agents (fire, lightning, flooding, humidity, etc), no screen, no damage, no software, no imput charger, settings or incorrect changes to the artifact that do not comply with the safety standards of the same.
Repair by the authorized service technician does not affect the date of expiry of the guarantee. The improper handling of the product voids the warranty of all products (no exceptions) cellphones must come whit original case that match the phone imei number. All products waiting for technical support updates must wait until we contact the customer. The waiting time is not on compuboutique but the technical services. Technical support would determined if your products can be fixed or replace for a new one.
4. Delivery Terms 4.1 Transit Time Domestically In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 - 7 days
4.2 Transit time Internationally Generally, orders shipped internationally are in transit for 4 - 22 days. This varies greatly depending on the courier you have selected. We are able to offer a more specific estimate when you are choosing your courier at checkout.
4.3 Dispatch Time Orders are usually dispatched within 3 business days of payment of order Our warehouse operates on Monday - Friday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
4.4 Change Of Delivery Address For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched.
4.5 P.O. Box Shipping CompuBoutique will ship to P.O. box addresses using postal services only. We are unable to offer couriers services to these locations.
4.6 Military Address Shipping We are able to ship to military addresses using USPS. We are unable to offer this service using courier services.
4.7 Items Out Of Stock If an item is out of stock, we will cancel and refund the out-of-stock items and dispatch the rest of the order.
4.8 Delivery Time Exceeded If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation
5. Tracking Notifications Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
6. Parcels Damaged In Transit If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service with next steps.
7. Duties & Taxes 7.1 Sales Tax Sales tax will be applied to the price of the goods at the time of payment.
7.2 Import Duties & Taxes Import duties and taxes for international shipments will be pre-paid, without any additional fees to be paid by customer upon arrival in destination country
8. Cancellations If you change your mind before you have received your order, we are able to accept cancellations at any time before the order has been dispatched. If an order has already been dispatched, please refer to our refund policy.
9. Insurance Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the courier.
9.1 Process for parcel damaged in-transit We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed their investigation into the claim