With maximum steam distribution and high-quality engineering that is built to last, the Rowenta DW2360 Access Steam Stainless Steel Iron was designed to make garment care easier day after day.
The stainless steel soleplate comes equipped with advanced 1700 watt microsteam technology, providing ultimate steam coverage with over 300 micro holes, for maximum efficiency and ab exceptional glide.
High quality stainless steel and durable design ensure long lasting performance, with enough steam power to tackle even the most stubborn creases.
Vertical steaming is made effortless, to cover a wide range of garments including suits, delicates, and even curtains.
A variety of advanced features including easy refills, a precision tip for hard to reach areas, and more come together for a dependable and long lasting steam iron package capable of 35 grams of steam per minute.
This is the iron you need for all your ironing jobs at home.
- Accessteam: a powerful steam iron featuring more than 300 micro-holes for ultimate steam distribution
- Durable and performance day after day: long-lasting steam iron with high-quality stainless steel and exceptional engineering
- Versatile and easy: vertical steaming function covers delicate and large garments, plus suits and curtains
- More efficient ironing sessions and excellent steam distribution with a perfect glide through unique patented Microsteam 300 soleplate technology
- Powerful shot of steam (180 g/min) for stubborn creases
- Easy to use: 3-setting thermoknob makes ironing simple, with a precision tip for hard-to-reach areas
- Enhanced safety with an auto-off feature that shuts off the iron when left unattended
- Ergonomnic handle for ease-of-use and a more comfortable grip