The DV-8615 is the perfect device for you looking for quality, comfort and practicality for your day-to-day. Save dvds, videos and music directly to your flash drive or SD card and listen whenever you want.
So that you who carry all your music on your cell phone, connect your cell phone directly to the device via Bluetooth. If you already have a reversing camera* in your car or intend to install it, no problem either, the device has a reverse camera input that activates automatically. In addition to all this, it also has a video output that can be used to connect a Backrest Screen or Sunshade Screen.*Rear camera not included.
- Pre-Programmed Equalizer
- Remote Control
- Folder reading
- Repeat by Folder
- Make and receive calls via Bluetooth
- Storage of up to 10 phone numbers
- Bluetooth music playback
- Rear Camera Input
- Video output for use with Backrest Screen or Sunshade Screen.
- Stereo audio output
- AM/FM radio
About this item
- Now includes Dimmable Illumination for Buttons and LCD Display, Updated Dancing LED lights, and Added Mute Function
- Bluetooth - Answer/make calls and be hands-free with no distractions. The built-in microphone picks up your voice and your car speakers let you hear the person on the other side. Play and control your music and apps like Spotify/Pandora wirelessly
- Media Playback - Play music through your Bluetooth device or use the USB port. Digital media support include MP3 and WMA file formats. Tune into the AM/FM radio stations for up to date music, news, sports and more
- Auxiliary - Compatible with the audio output from smartphones as well as MP3 players
- Inputs - The USB port gives you the option to have a vast library of audio files at your fingertips. The auxiliary input is a convenient way to hook up to your MP3 player. Advanced Bluetooth supported profiles include A2DP, AVRCP and HFP
- Outputs - Use the front & rear pre-amp outputs to hook up your speakers (Front Left/Front Right and Rear Left/Rear Right)
- Power - You can get 52 watts x 4 Max power from the DV 8615
- to power your speakers. An amplifier is recommended to make sure your speakers are well powered