Enjoy a fragrant, fresh cup of espresso coffee with this stylish and traditional coffee maker, using freshly ground beans which are steamed via the built in chimney system to deliver the perfect pot of espresso.
About this item
- RESISTANT MATERIALS: MAGEFESA KENIA coffee makers are made of very light components (extra thick aluminum), excellent thermal and electrical conductor, which saves time and energy. Do not get burned with our coffee makers, they have thermo resistant bakelite handles that offer a comfortable and safe cold touch handling.
- SUITABLE FOR: This coffe maker will work on all gas and electric stove top and propane camping stoves as well. NOT SUITABLE FOR INDUCTION, If you want to use it on an induction stovetop, it must have a steel base to be able to transmit the induction heat to the coffee pot base. Its also called a Moka pot, Moka coffe maker, or Cafetera Cubana.
- HOW TO USE: Fill the boiler up to the safety valve, fill it up with ground coffee without pressing, close the moka pot and place it on the stovetop, as soon as Moka Express starts to gurgle, turn the fire off and coffee will be ready.
- CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS: The MAGEFESA KENIA Stovetop Espresso & Moka Pots, must only be rinsed with clean water after use, with no detergents, the product is not to be washed with a dishwasher as it will be irremediably damaged and the taste of coffee altered.
- GET THE BEST FLAVOR IN YOUR COFFEE: Our coffee makers KENIA from MAGEFESA maintain the essential smell and flavor of each coffee bean, which translates into the best expression of the coffee that we are going to taste.
Dimensions: 7.87"D x 7.87"W x 11.81"H